- Air-Water Cooling System
- Priority and Safety Panel
- Pressure Regulation Panel
- Chiller (Additional Gas Cooling System)
The gas and lubricating oil cooling is achieved by means of water by the electric pump that feeds the gas-water heat exchangers installed on the compressor skid. The water is cooled (in a closed loop circuit) by an aircooler.
The aircooler can be equipped with Eex-d electric motor for installation in hazardous area.
- Air-water cooler with fans
- Electric water pump
- Water tank
- Pressure indicator
The installation of a storage, increase the selling power in the peak hours accumulating the compressed gas.
The storage is composed by modular units designed for installation both inside the SAFE containers and outdoor.
- Cylinders capacity: 80Lt; type: single neck
- Max working pressure: 275 bar
- Manual discharge liquid drain (optional: automatic)
- N° sectors: 1, 2, 3 (+ blow-down volume if necessary)
- Shutoff valve (optional)
- Fusible plug (optional)
- Rupture disk (optional)
- Dedicated metallic enclosure (optional)
The priority and safety panel manages compressed gas distribution from the storage (emptying the storage in the best possible way) to the dispenser allowing the contemporary vehicles refuelling using different lines.
The panel is designed according to the compressor unit flow rate and number of lines to manage. Usually it is installed on storage frame.
Number of lines: 1, 2, 3 + direct line.
- Electropneumatic valve
- Pressure transmitter
- Check valve, safety valve, shutoff manual valves
- Pressure gauge
- Discharge manual valve
The pressure regulation panel reduces the gas pressure to the maximum allowed for the vehicles refilling.
The regulation can be automatic (by the pressure transmitter and the thermostat) or manual (through the pressure gauge reading) The panel is designed according to the compressor unit flow rate and number of lines to manage.
Usually it is installed on storage frame.
Number of lines: 1, 2, 3
- Pressure reducer
- Pressure transmitter
- Cylinder pressure control set point
- Safety valve
- Pressure gauge
- Thermostat (automatic version)
- Pressure transmitter for the cylinder (automatic version)
The container is complete with entrance doors, and weatherproof roof to contain noise and connection points to allow lifting and moving operations.
The entry is possible through locked doors. To allow a speedy exit from sections in case of accident doors are equipped by a security shackle and the opening of this doors is in the flight sense.
Noise level: 75 db +/-3 db (a) at 3 meter or less on demand Available container for n°2 compressors.
CONTAINER CAN BE INCLUDED:
- Compressor (s)
- Electrical and control panel
- Priority and safety panel
- Pressure regulation panel
- Ex explosion proof lighting plant with ex switch
- Gas detection system
- Flame and smoke detection system (option) o Acoustic and lighting alarm system (option) o Air extraction fan
- Air compressor
- Emergency shut-down button
- Electrical connections: compressor-electrical control panel and electrical grounding
- Explosion proof roof (option)
- Air conditioning system (option)
The chiller, usually installed on discharge lines before the dispensers, is used to increase the sales volume gas by cooling the gas even below ambient temperature.
It can be used with shell and tube heat exchanger or with tube in tube heat exchanger.
- Cold water tank
- Recirculation pump
- Shutoff manual valves
The gas dryer is used in order to ensure that dry gas is fed to the compressor inlet. If gas is not dry this may result in moisture freezing in compressor discharge or in the dispensers. In extreme situations liquid water may enter within high pressure stages of the compressor causing serious damages.
SAFE provides two type of dryers:
- Twin column regenerating dryers with automatic regenerating mode.
- Single column adsorption dryers
- Installation on suction line or on compressor 1st stage discharge line
- Max inlet pressure: 100 bar Capacity: up to 5000 Sm3/h
- Fully automatic regeneration with dew point meter Drying: in closed circuit
- Inlet/Outlet filters
SAFE provides two CNG dispensers series:
- “ESP” with electronic head and mass flow meter that measures the mass of gas delivered to the vehicle independently by the data of pressure, temperature and density.
- “ESV” for private fleets or where it requires of easy and cheap filling point without mass flow meter.
- Frame: composite or in stainless steel for special applications
- Electronic head: standard or able to hazardous area
- N° of nozzles: one or two
- Refilling lines: 1, 2 or 3
- Gas measurements: kg (only for ESP series) or m3
- Mass flow reading precision: ±5%
- Max refilling pressure: 250 bar
- Electric feeding: 230÷110V, 50÷60Hz